Get Approved and Get Packing!*
Right now, getting a low-interest home loan at Century Federal earns you the chance to win a five (5) day, four (4) night luxury cruise for two (2) people* to Mexico, the Bahamas, or the Western Caribbean! That's a great low rate on a great Century Federal loan PLUS the chance to win an incredible cruise getaway! PLUS, each winner will receive one (1) $1,000 Visa Gift Card** to use at their discretion for travel costs and incidentals on the ship!
Not ready to cruise just yet? No problem! You'll have 18 months to go on your cruise vacation.
Don’t miss the boat. Cruise in to Century Federal Credit Union today!
Qualifying loan types include:
- Mortgage Refinance (refinancing a mortgage loan NOT currently held with Century Federal Credit Union)
- Home Equity Loans
- Second Mortgages
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- A beautiful interior stateroom
- Complimentary 24-hour stateroom service
- Upgrade to an oceanview, balcony or suite stateroom, subject to availability
- Unpack only once aboard a luxurious floating resort dedicated to every client's total satisfaction
- Gourmet dining every night in a 5 star dining room, plus late night buffets
- Casual dining available in numerous cafes, restaurants, buffets and a 24-hour pizzeria
- Many menu items offering healthy selections, low in calories, fat, sodium, and cholesterol
- Complimentary 24-hour stateroom service for meals, snacks, and desserts
- Cuisine and desserts expertly prepared by world class chefs
- Friendly and professional dining staff - impeccable service!
Activities & Relaxation:
- Welcome Aboard Party
- Captain's Cocktail Party and Gala Dinner
- Wide range of entertainment - including different Las Vegas/Broadway style shows nightly in a magnificent theatre
- Single's Cocktail Party
- Full casino, including slots, blackjack, craps, Wheel of Fortune, Roulette and Caribbean Stud Poker
- Dozens of exciting shipboard activities to choose from everyday
- First-run movies shown daily
- Lounges, Discos, Nightclubs and Piano Bars. Comedians to make you laugh or dance the night away!
- Internet Center, Card & Game Rooms
- Bingo Extravaganza - You could win big. BINGO!
- Pampering Service from a dedicated staff (staff-to-guest ratio of almost 2:1)
- Spa programs - state-of-the-art fitness center, aerobic classes, jogging on deck, sauna/steamroom, massage, facial, hairstyling, pedicure, and other services. (Select services require a fee)
- Use of all shipboard facilities
- Supervised kid's program for young cruisers 2-17
- Choice of luxury pools, hot tubs, and water slides
- Onboard boutiques and duty free shops
- Libraries and Observatories and plenty of quiet places to read a book, enjoy majestic views, relax, reflect on life, and count your blessings
- Briefings on each port of call with plenty of time to shop, swim, sunbathe, snorkel through breathtaking lagoons & coral reefs, go horseback riding, bicycling sail/windsurf, sport fishing, visit pirate hideouts, and even climb rocks or a waterfall
- Enjoy cool white beaches, magnificent sunsets, star-filled nights, crystal clear waters brimming with beautiful colored fish, browse shops and dine at cafes, stroll pristine beaches, tour ancient ruins, listen to music in the open marketplace and take in the ambiance of international cities
- Stress-free days from the busyness of life, free from cares, responsibilities, chores, deadlines, ringing phones, traffic jams, rushed lunches, or demanding voices
- Fun-filled days with the one(s) you love
Cruise Giveaway FAQ
What's included in the cruise?
- You will receive a Cruise Certificate for a five (5) day, four (4) night cruise for two (2) to Mexico, the Bahamas, or the Western Caribbean aboard a Luxury Super-Liner Cruise Ship. Your vacation includes a beautiful interior stateroom (based on double occupancy), all onboard gourmet meals, buffets and snacks, 24-hour complimentary room service, dozens of exciting shipboard activities, a wide range of nightly entertainment, first-run movies, and fabulous ports to visit and shop.
- This vacation is valued at up to $1,798. Cruise Certificate recipients are responsible for port charges, taxes, and fees of $39.60 per day/per person. In addition, you are responsible for transportation to and from the port, gratuities, bar beverages, selected spa services, personal expenses and shore excursions.
How long is my Cruise Certificate good for?
Certificates must be registered within 45 days of receipt. Simply follow the directions on the back of the certificate to register. There is a registration fee of $19 per person ($38 total per certificate). Certificates are transferable upon request during the 45 day registration period. You will have 18 months from the issue date to book and complete your cruise.
Are there many sailing dates to choose from, or just a handful?
You will be able to choose from a large selection of sail dates — approximately 175 wonderful choices. A list of available cruise dates & itineraries will be sent to you when you register your certificate. Cruises are booked on luxury super-liner cruise ships, on Royal Caribbean, or other major cruise lines. The cruise line you use will depend on the port of departure, travel dates, cruise itinerary, etc.
What kind of accommodations do I get?
You get a beautiful interior stateroom aboard a luxury cruise ship. The inside stateroom, although not as large as traditional rooms on land, are tastefully decorated, and include amenities such as 24-hour complimentary stateroom service and a pampering staff to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable.
Can I upgrade my stateroom?
Yes. Cruisers can upgrade to a higher deck, an outside stateroom with an ocean view, an outside stateroom with a balcony, a family cabin, or a suite. There will be an additional upgrade fee to cover the cost difference, based upon the port of departure, travel dates, and the cruise ship and ports selected. All upgrades are subject to availability.
Can I take a longer cruise and pay the difference?
Yes. A cruise certificate can be extended up to an eight (8) day, seven (7) night cruise vacation, at our special group rates. Any extended cruise is subject to availability based on port of departure, travel dates, the cruise ship and ports selected, and room allocations.
What ports are available?
Los Angeles, Miami, Port Canaveral, Mobile, New Orleans and Galveston. Ports of departure are based upon specific cruise ships, itineraries and travel dates, and are subject to availability.
What if we want to bring our kids or another couple?
You can bring additional cruise guests and will receive our special group rate pricing. Kids or guests in the same stateroom are usually at a significantly discounted rate. We will always do our best to book additional guests on the same deck, and even arrange for them to have the same table for dining reservations.
Is there a kids program offered?
Yes. For kids of all ages, and for no additional fee, young cruisers will spend time with qualified counselors and cruise staff. Under their experienced supervision, kids will enjoy games, activities, crafts, movies, parties, contests, great kids meals, desserts, and much more!
How should I pack for the cruise?
Cruise travel is like vacationing at other resorts. You should plan to go casual during the day. Dress code for the evening ranges from a dark suit or formal attire, to a sport coat and tie, to casual resort wear. You can plan on one evening to get dressed up. Shorts and T-shirts are not allowed into the main dining room during dinner.
What if I am on a special diet? Can I get healthier meals?
No problem. All cruises offer guests with dietary restrictions a wide range of healthy choices. Guests simply let their Cruise Coordinator know their needs when booking, and then sit back, relax, and enjoy great meals!
Can I celebrate a special occasion?
Absolutely. Special packages are available for all occasions, including things such as flowers, pictures, decorating your stateroom, fruit & cheese trays, wine and champagne, chocolates, even baking you a cake. You just need to let your Cruise Coordinator know about the occasion so they can assist you in making it special.
What if I need to cancel or reschedule?
Once your cruise travel is booked, any changes or cancellations are subject to an administration fee or cancellation fee. These fees may vary depending upon the number of day's prior to travel, when the changes or cancellation takes place. Cruise insurance is available to protect travelers for medical emergencies and trip cancellation loss. Insurance is recommended and can be purchased at the time of booking your cruise, and is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.
Do I need a passport?
Proper travel documents are required throughout the cruise, and is the responsibility of the guest. Any guest traveling without proper documentation will not be allowed to board the ship and no refund of the cruise passage will be given. All cruise lines strongly recommend guests travel with a valid passport or proof of citizenship such as an original or certified copy of a birth certificate, a certificate of naturalization, a passport card or an enhanced driver’s license (EDL) as well as a government-issued photo ID. Please visit www.travel.state.gov
for detailed information.
Are there medical services on board the ship?
Yes. Should anyone require medical attention while onboard, the infirmary staff is available 24 hours per day. There will be a customary charge for medical assistance if needed.
*Promotional period is 6/1/2021 - 8/31/2021. To qualify for the giveaway, application must be received during the promotional period and the loan must be booked by October 31, 2021. Must be 18 years of age or older to participate. Must be a member in good standing to qualify. Terms and conditions are subject to change at any time. Additional criteria may apply. Offer of credit subject to credit approval. Minimum loan of $5,000 required. 5-day/4-night cruise certificate for two persons. Upgrades available at additional cost. Tax and port fees not included. Cruise certificate must be registered with Pacific Coast Travel within 45 days of receipt. Cruise must be completed within 18 months of loan signature date. Full terms and conditions listed on each certificate. Employees of the credit union are not eligible. A total of six (6) Cruise Certificates will be awarded at random during the promotional period.
**Each Cruise Certificate winner will also be awarded a $1,000 Visa Gift Card to use at their discretion, intended to help cover travel costs (round-trip airfare to/from the port departure city and incidentals on board the cruise ship.)