Century Federal encourages members to make responsible financial decisions, but we also know there are times in life when making your monthly loan payment might be difficult for a number of reasons.
How It Works!
Our Skip-A-Pay Program provides a way to manage unexpected expenses. Instead of cutting corners to make your monthly Century Federal loan payment, you can skip your payment for a month and use those funds for other needs.
Skip-A-Pay Program Criteria:
- Your loans must be current and in good standing
- You may skip each eligible loan one time per calendar year
- Credit Protection premium charges (if applicable) and interest will continue to accrue during the period to be skipped, which will extend the term of the loan
- All terms and conditions of the loan will remain the same
What Loans Can You Skip-A-Pay?
- Recreational Vehicle
- Mobile Home
- Camping Trailer
Credit Cards, Mortgage, Share Secured and Term Share Secured loans are excluded from this program. Other restrictions may apply.
How to Apply for Skip-A-Pay
Simply select the month to skip your payment(s) on any qualifying loan and
follow these easy steps:
- Complete the Skip-A-Pay application
- Applications must be received the month PRIOR to the requested skipped month (For example, to skip your payment in December, your form must be submitted in November)
- There is a $30 processing fee for each loan payment you choose to skip; this fee can be paid by cash, check or transfer from your Share Savings Account
Deliver the application to any branch or mail it to:
Century Federal Credit Union
1240 E. 9th St., Rm. 719
Cleveland, OH 44199