Many of you may be aware of the data breaches at Home Depot, Target and others. Credit card and debit card information was compromised. Century Federal Credit Union takes these situations seriously and protecting your account information is our number one priority.
Here are some things that you may find helpful:
- We have proactively identified cards impacted.
- We will reach out to those impacted directly with more detailed information.
- Century Federal is proactively monitoring fraud and if we suspect fraud on your account we will reach out to you.
- Please remember that you can also monitor your accounts from your mobile device and online banking.
- Consumer debit cards are protected by Mastercard Zero Liability, which means that consumers are not responsible for unathorized transactions. In addition, VISA cards are protected in the same manner under our VISA program.
Our commitment to you is to continue to stay informed as information develops. We will continue to strategize against fraud in protection of your assets.
If there are any questions or concerns, please contact our Member Service Center at 216-535-3200.