With Century Federal’s mobile banking app, Eagle Mobility, you can do most of your online banking transactions from the convenience of your phone or tablet too. You can deposit most checks safely and securely from anywhere—all without having to visit a branch or ATM.
Using Eagle Mobility, simply snap a picture of the front and back of your endorsed check with your smartphone and send it. It’s fast, secure and FREE.
To qualify for the Mobile Deposit feature within Century Federal’s Eagle Mobility – Mobile Banking Application you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The primary owner must be at least 18 years old
- Account must be open for at least 90 days
- The member must be in good standing (minimum balance of $5.00 in Main Share Savings Account)
- Member must have an ACH deposit of at least $250 per month into the Share Draft account
- Accounts with loans must have no delinquent loans 30 days or more
- Account cannot have any Levies, Garnishments, Attachments, Permanent holds or Bankruptcy
- The account cannot be a Minor, Business, Organization or a Trust account
- The account cannot have any charge offs
- The account cannot have a bad address flag