Century Federal Credit Union brings you Eagle Mobility - Century Federal's Mobile Banking Application.
Benefits of Eagle Mobility:
Banking On the Go…
You gain access to your account information 24/7. Regardless of where you are simply pull out your phone and check your balance, transfer funds, pay bills...You have access to every transaction in your account, right at your fingertips.
Eagle Mobility is quick and easy to download/setup AND use. It views nicely on your mobile phone device.
You have the capability to setup account alerts and notifications to keep track of larger purchases, low balances...
It's Safe and Secure…
Eagle Mobility is incredibly safe to use. It uses 128 bit SSL encryption, which encrypts and protects any transmission of data. It also is protected by strong firewalls. Along with these safeguards, there is also Multifactor Authentication on your mobile banking account (Username, Password, Image and Passphrase).
Century Federal makes Eagle Mobility available to you at no cost. We want to make your banking experience convenient.
Mobile Deposit Feature
Century Federal's new Mobile Deposit feature will allow you to deposit a check directly from your smartphone and save a trip to the credit union.
Using Eagle Mobility, Century Federal’s Mobile Banking Application with Mobile Deposit feature, simply snap a picture of the front and back of your endorsed check with your smartphone and send it. It’s fast, secure and FREE.
To qualify for the Mobile Deposit feature within Century Federal’s Eagle Mobility – Mobile Banking Application you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The primary owner must be at least 18 years old
- Account must be open for at least 90 days
- The member must be in good standing (minimum balance of $5.00 in Main Share Savinngs Account)
- Member must have an ACH deposit of at least $250 per month into the Share Draft account
- Accounts with loans must have no delinquent loans 30 days or more
- Account cannot have any Levies, Garnishments, Attachments, Permanent holds or Bankruptcy
- The account cannot be a Minor, Business, Organization or a Trust account
- The account cannot have any charge offs
- The account cannot have a bad address flag
Eagle Mobility – Century Federal’s Mobile Banking FAQ’s
Q: What is Eagle Mobility – Century Federal’s Mobile Banking?
A: In short, Eagle Mobility is Century Federal’s Mobile Banking. We've made it even easier to access your accounts. You can securely access your Century Federal accounts from your mobile device to check account balances, pay bills, transfer funds, and/or find your nearest branch and ATM and more.
Q: Why should I use Eagle Mobility?
A: The real-time convenience of Eagle Mobility and accessing your account information from wherever you are just cannot be matched by anything else. Think about all your situational scenarios where it can really come in handy:
- When you’re at the electronics store, and you see that big screen HDTV you absolutely just have to buy - play it safe & make a quick check on your account balance and make sure you have enough money before you purchase
- How many times do you find yourself simply waiting around? If you’re waiting at the DMV, or waiting at the airport for your flight – this would be a great time to get in tune with your spending habits by checking and reviewing your transaction history
- When you’re out on vacation, out traveling, or simply have no computer access, you might have a bill you forgot to pay from home or a bill that is due very soon. Don’t cut it close. Ensure that you’re never late on any of your bills by making a quick and easy bill payment from your phone.
- Going out this Friday night and realize you will need some cash? Find your nearest ATM from wherever you are, which just might be at a convenient store a block away.
Q: Is there any cost for Eagle Mobility?
A: Century Federal Credit Union’s Eagle Mobility is absolutely free - even more reason to use Eagle Mobility*
Q: How can I get Eagle Mobility?
A: It’s really easy to get Eagle Mobility.
- Search your phone's App Store from your phone
- Register your phone through Online Banking
- Where you can pick and choose the various components of Eagle Mobility that you'd like to utilize.
Here is what you will need:
- An eligible Century Federal Online Banking account
- A smart phone (iOS/Apple iPhone, Android), a web-enabled device (mobile browser) or standard mobile device with text capabilities*
*Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile service provider plan for details.
Q: Is my mobile device secure to use?
A: Rest assured. Mobile is safe to use!
- Eagle Mobility utilizes the same security as you have in using your personal computer with 128 bit SSL encryption.
- Smart phones such as iPhone's and Android phone's have a very controlled and secure operating system
- Mobile Banking uses Multifactor Authentication where you have your Username & Password for access, just like Online Banking and is verified with an image and passphrase. And just like with Online Banking, your account will lock down after three (3) incorrect attempts from your mobile device
- Mobile banking uses additional Security Q&A authentication for initial access to your account
Q: What if my phone gets lost or stolen?
A: Nobody wants their phone lost or stolen. But in the rare case that it does, you should know that your mobile banking access is secured.
- No personal information from your Mobile Banking account is ever stored on the phone. Your password is never stored.
- Your login session automatically times out after ten minutes of inactivity
Q: What is Mobile Deposit?
A: Mobile Deposit gives you a convenient way to deposit checks from your smart phone saving you time and reducing trips to the branch or ATM.
Q: What smart phone will I need to use for this feature?
A: IOS or Android
Q: Will I be charged a fee to use Mobile Deposit?
A: Century Federal does not charge a fee to use Mobile Deposit. Your carrier’s standard data rates apply. Please consult with your wireless provider for details.
Q: What types of accounts are eligible?
A: Savings, checking and supplemental accounts (ie: Christmas club, special share, money multiplier accounts).
Q: What types of checks can I submit with Mobile Deposit?
A: Generally, eligible checks include checks in their original form, made payable directly to you, in US dollars and drawn against a US financial institution.
Q: Are there any types of checks that cannot be accepted?
A: Some examples of items that cannot be accepted for Mobile Deposit include Savings Bonds, Traveler’s Cheques, third party checks and foreign checks. Refer to the Century Federal Credit Union Remote and Electronic Deposit Services Agreement for complete details.
Q: How should I endorse my check?
A: All checks must be signed by the depositor(s).
Q: Are there any restrictions to the amount of money I can deposit?
A: Yes, there is an established daily dollar limit of $2000 on the checks that can be deposited through Mobile Deposit.
Q: What should I do with my check after I have submitted a deposit?
A: You must retain the original check for 90 days after deposit before destroying the item.
Q: When will I see my deposit posted to my account?
A: If a deposit is made by 2:30 PM ET on a business day then the deposit will be visible the next business day.
Q: When will I have access to my funds?
A: Please see Century Federal’s Funds Availability Policy.
Q: Can I see images of the checks I deposit?
A: Yes, you will be able to view a captured check image for 45 days.
Q: Why was my mobile check deposit not accepted?
A: If you would like to know why your check was not accepted, please contact our Member Service Center at 216-535-3200.
Q: Will I receive alerts regarding my mobile deposit?
A: Initially you will receive a pending message. You will receive an accepted message once the deposit has posted.
Eagle Mobility can be downloaded one of two ways: