Now there’s an easier way to send and receive money. Our Popmoney® service is an online person-to-person payment service that lets you send, request and receive money to and from friends, family or just about anyone. That means no checks, no cash, no trips to the credit union. Popmoney makes it easy to send and receive money with friends and family anywhere in the U.S.—using name and email address, mobile phone number or bank account information. Popmoney was created with your financial security in mind. With multiple levels of security, Popmoney keeps your money and personal information safe. From our online banking site you can access the Popmoney payment page, and send money with just a few clicks. Simply navigate to the Bill Payment section of Online Banking, and go to the Popmoney link. Once you are there, select the account, from which to debit the funds, and choose who you want to send money to. You can easily add a new contact by providing a name and email address, mobile phone number or bank account information.
Popmoney Features & Benefits
- Uses the same Century Federal online banking systems and security you rely on today
- Links over 1,400 banks and more than 35 million registered users
- Send or receive funds in as little as one business day
- Personalize emails with eGreetings
- Import your contacts from popular email services
- Schedule future-dated payments and recurring payments
Register or login to your Century Federal online banking profile today to start using Popmoney today!
What is Popmoney?
An online person-to-person payment service that lets you send, request and receive money to or from friends, family or just about anyone.
Why use Popmoney?
Popmoney provides you the convenience of sending money to virtually anyone directly from your bank account. You no longer need to visit a branch or ATM to get cash or write a check to make a payment.
How does Popmoney work?
- Log in to your online banking profile and select the "Bill Payment/Popmoney" tab
- Select the "Bill Payment" tab from the dropdown to enter the bill payment area of our online banking system
- Enter the name and email address, mobile phone number or bank account information of the person you want to pay
- Enter the amount you want to send
- Enter the date you want to send the payment
- Select the account from which you want to make the payment
- You can also add a note to the payment if necessary
- If you provided the recipient’s mobile phone number or email address, a text or email will be sent to your recipient with simple instructions on how to deposit the money online
- If you provided the recipients bank account information the funds will be transferred to their account