Here’s what you need to know about our New Online and Mobile Banking system:
- Delete the old Eagle Mobility app and download the new CFCU Online app.
Please delete the old Eagle Mobility app and download the new CFCU Online app. Click here for the Android app in Google Play, and here for the iOS app in the App Store.
- Review your scheduled transfers.
Please review and/or edit existing transfers to ensure they are as needed. With our new Online and Mobile Banking system, you have more flexibility as to when transfers can be scheduled.
- The “Quick Balance” function will no longer be available in the new app.
The “Quick Balance” feature in our existing mobile app will no longer be available in the new CFCU Online app.
- Review/configure alerts – many new alerts are available, some old alerts no longer available.
You can establish alerts for transactions, account information, even birthdays and appointments. Choose Settings and then Alerts in our new Online and Mobile Banking system to learn more. Please review and configure any alerts you had set up for your account balance or funds transfer, as some old alerts may no longer be available in our new Online and Mobile Banking system.
- eBills list feature will not be visible in the new mobile app.
For Bill Pay customers who utilize the eBills feature in Bill Pay today, please be aware that once the conversion has occurred, your list of active eBills will not be available via the CFCU Online mobile app. The feature will continue to be available through the desktop site, however. From the mobile app, select Options and choose Visit Bill Pay Site to access the full site.
- Quicken Express Web Connect and Mint users – functionality has not converted yet. Thank you for your patience.
After you have completed the conversion of your data for Quicken or Mint applications, please do not access either of these applications for at least 3-5 days after the conversion process, to ensure proper connectivity with our New Online and Mobile Banking system. More information about Quicken and Mint conversion is here.
If you have questions about our new Online and Mobile Banking system, please call us at 888-891-8533.
We’re happy to offer you A Better Way to do your electronic banking.