The Smart Option Student Loan® for Century Federal by Sallie Mae®
This loan is designed for borrowers attending degree-granting institutions. Now you can pay for college the smart way with three great repayment options and competitive interest rates! The loan is an ideal solution to help you pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans.
To learn more or apply for a student loan
or call 877-458-8285!
The Smart Option Student Loan features and benefits:
Learn more about student loans here
- Multiple in-school repayment options plus a choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates, providing even more flexibility
- No origination fee and no prepayment penalty
- Benefits and an interest rate reduction available
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify
- 100% US-based student loan specialists
Century Federal is compensated by Sallie Mae for the referral of Smart Option Student Loan customers.
Federal Student Aid for College or Career School
The U.S. Department of Education provides grants, loans, and work-study opportunities to eligible students attending participating colleges or career schools. The Department is the source of nearly 70 percent of all student aid awarded in the U.S. each year. The vast majority of the Department's aid is not based on academic merit. For further information and an online application, visit the Department's Web site at www.studentaid.ed.gov
. Alternatively, you may call the Federal Student Aid Information Center at 1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243). TTY for the hearing-impaired is 1-800-730-8913.