Coronavirus hardship and loan payment assistance
As a courtesy to our members in this troubling time, we are offering those in need the Hardship Assistance Program. This program was developed to offer our members who are experiencing financial hardship, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, financial peace of mind.
To discuss any of our available programs, please contact our Hardship Assistance Team at 216-535-3201 or by emailing email@example.com
. The team will be able to guide you through the necessary steps and provide you with the help that you need. If you choose to email the team, you can download this form
to get the process started.
- Vehicle Payment Deferral Program: We are offering a payment deferral for up to 90 days with no credit bureau impact and no late fees during the deferral period.
- Personal Loan Deferral Program: We are offering a payment deferral for up to 90 days with no credit bureau impact and no late fees during the deferral period.
- Mortgage and Home Equity Deferral Program: 90-day Payment Forbearance, no late fees and no credit bureau impact.
- We are suspending initiating any new repossession actions on vehicles for the next 60 days.
- We are suspending initiating any new foreclosure actions on residential properties for the next 60 days.
For hardship assistance with credit card payments, please call 866-820-3088.
Dedicated hardship assistance line
- Credit Card Deferral Program: We are offering a payment deferral for up to 90 days with no credit bureau impact and no late fees during the deferral period.
If you are experiencing financial hardship, now or in the future, one of our representatives are here to assist you at 216-535-3201 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET Monday through Friday. Due to high demand, if all representatives are busy, you will be prompted to leave a message with the Hardship Assistance Team. This message will be delivered in the order in which it was received, and a representative will return your call as soon as possible. All of us at Century Federal thank you for your patience as we navigate this situation together.
Paycheck Protection Program
The CARES Act created the Paycheck Protection Program, which will serve as an extension of the Small Business Administration (SBA) 7(a) loan program, allowing financial institutions to provide federally-backed, forgivable loans to eligible businesses.
You must have an open CFCU business account to apply for a PPP loan. To learn more about the Program and start an online application, please visit our Paycheck Protection Program
We are here for you—anytime, anywhere.
As coronavirus impacts our communities, it won't impact our commitment to serve you. You can always bank with us anytime, anywhere online or through our mobile app. And if you're experiencing account hardship due to coronavirus, we can help. We're here to make banking easier for you.
With Century Federal Credit Union Online and Mobile Banking, you can always:
- Check your accounts for balances and view the latest transaction information
- Securely and remotely deposit checks with your mobile device
- Manage your account profile to ensure your contact information is up to date, including email address
- Send and receive money to virtually anyone with a valid U.S. phone number or email address with QuickPay P2P
- Pay bills, including your Century Federal credit cards, loans, mortgages and other bills
- Transfer money between your accounts
If you are new to online and mobile banking, it's easy to enroll and get started. For online banking, you can click here
to visit our home page to sign up and login for the first time, or you can also download our mobile app by clicking the appropriate App Store for your mobile device:
Our branches are here for you too
Use our branch and ATM locator to view the status of your preferred branch and our network of more than 30,000 fee-free ATMs. Please take the recommended safety precautions when utilizing ATM machines of any kind, as well as handling cash or other currency.
During these challenging times, our members’ health, safety and security is our top priority. That's why in addition to following guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Governor of Ohio, and the Ohio Department of Health, we have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures at our branches and offices.
And, please recognize that during these types of situations, you may receive fraudulent attempts (via phone, e-mail, or text) to obtain your personal information, including passwords or other confidential information. Remember that Century Federal Credit Union will never call to ask for your password or any other confidential information.
Our Member Services Center is also available for your questions at 216-535-3200 from Monday-Friday from 7:30AM - 6:00PM, and Saturday 8:00AM – 2:00PM ET. You may also contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, thank you for choosing Century Federal Credit Union. Together We’re Better!
Interest will accrue during the 90-day no payment period for each of the deferral programs.