For the betterment of our members, Century Federal has engaged the services of one of the country’s foremost authorities in financial planning–Money Concepts. Along with Century Federal, Money Concepts’ Financial Advisors are dedicated to understanding your goals today as well as down the road. Your professionally tailored financial plan could help you earn more, achieve your goals, preserve your assets and enjoy life with less financial worry.
The Money Concepts Financial Advisors follow a six-step process help to assist you through the process of defining, establishing and ultimately achieving your financial goals.
- Establish a Relationship with a Financial Planning Professional - Meet with an experienced Financial Advisor to discuss wealth management services
- Gather Data and Develop Financial Goals - Gather necessary documents to help assess your current financial situation. Personal and financial goals, including timeframes and comfort level when it comes to financial risks, will be discussed.
- Analyze and Evaluate Financial Status - Review all aspects of your situation and determine what you need to do to meet your goals. Your assets, liabilities and cash flow, current insurance coverage, investments, or tax strategies may be analyzed.
- Review Financial Advisor’s Recommendations - Review financial recommendation by Financial Advisor. Rationale will be provided to make informed decisions. Discuss any concerns and revise recommendations, if necessary.
- Development and Implementation of your Financial Plan - Discuss how the recommendations will be carried out. The Financial Advisor may carry out the recommendations or serve as your coach to coordinate the process with you.
- Annual Review - Determine who will monitor your plan, annually review, and adjust recommendations as your goals, timeframes, or circumstances change.
Financial Planning Services
Money Concepts Financial Advisors provide professional planning services and a wide variety of financial services that include.
- Portfolio/401(k) Evaluation
- Investment Planning
- Retirement Planning
- College Funding
- Mutual Funds
- Common Stock
- Preferred Stock
- Variable Annuities
Fixed Income Investments:
- Municipal Bonds
- Unit Investment Trusts
- Government Securities
- Corporate Bonds
- Fixed Annuities
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
Schedule your complimentary discovery meeting today
You can request an appointment with one of our dedicated financial advisor by:
- Visiting your local Century Federal Credit Union branch
- Calling 330-760-4623
- Emailing email@example.com
Meet our Dedicated Money Concepts Financial Advisor
Andrew L. Arehart
All securities are managed through Money Concepts Capital Corporation, Member FINRA/SIPC, 11440 North Jog Road, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418, 561-472-2000. Money Concepts’ products and services are not obligations of the Credit Union and are not guaranteed by Century Federal. Products may involve investment risk, may lose value and are not federally insured by NCUA. Century Federal Credit Union is an independent firm not affiliated with Money Concepts Capital Corporation.